Monday, March 2, 2009

This is what happens when you bang your HEAD!

It started out as just another routine dog feeding until....BANG! I didn't duck down enough to clear the cross bar on the gate to the dogyard. The came the pain and then the blood....oh my did it pour. It seems that in construction of our gate we did not clip the fencing close enough and that left one extra long "scalp ripper" hanging down just far enough to open my head up. Heather wanted my to get stitches, which looking back was probably the smart thing, but for those of you that know me I would rather a scar over a needle any day!



The Backdoor



The bathroom sink




The Head


Nice....eH

3 comments:

dogsled_stacie said...

Wow! And no one called to tell me about this!! I could have been bugging you for DAYS now...

Seriously though, that's crazy! Holy blood. Thanks for sharing the gory photos. :)

Meandering Michael said...

So much blood for such a teeny cut!

AKeno said...

Indeed!