Saturday, May 17, 2008

Puppies

Well, it's been a while since we've posted any puppy pics. They are growing like weeds! Stacie came over the other day and helped me haul the puppies over the fence for a free run. The puppies had a great time - they slept well that night. Keno still loves to run and play with them, but sometimes I think she forgets how small they still are! Aklak still doesn't want anything to do with them, but will tolerate them when they are playing in the yard together. Here's a few new photos...


Keno runs circles around the little dudes...

Rico and Keno - Rico is voted to be the most like Keno (in looks)




1 comment:

Allmycke said...

Aaaah! My heart says "want, want" but one look around the house tells me that I've got enough "doghair tumbleweeds" to contend with!
(Came to your blog by way of Stacie's)