Thursday, May 1, 2008

The operation is done and it can not be reversed....

Well...
The operation is done and it can not be reversed....or at least the reversal is not covered under the Yukon health plan nor is it 100% successful NOR would I want to go through that again!
I am fine, resting with my bag of frozen peas down there watching movies and playing with the pack...carefully.
I do think I will have a fast recovery as it doesn't feel so bad, no this is not the frozen peas talking. Thanks to Chris and Kirstene for the suck it up talk when we were back home.

2 comments:

dogsled_stacie said...

Good to hear things went well! I think we'll prop you up in a chair tomorrow at the BBQ and feed you beer and burgers all night! :)

Hey, that actually sounds pretty good eh? You should do it more often!! Haha! (kidding, kidding!)

AKeno said...

Thanks, I'll hold you to that!